From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:07:06 -0500
I think the ferret people of the FML owe a big collective "dook-dook"
or "Thank You" to Marta Mitchell for all the hard work she put into the
making of the wonderful bit of genius that is the Ferret Yearbook.  As
we all know from our love of her T-shirts, Marta is very, very talented
and I simply cannot wait until my yearbook arrives.  I got a really good
close up of my big blaze in a good yawn and Marta put him in the choir
because it looks like he's singing.  Just thinking about that makes me
smile.  Marta put my 8 year old Zoe on a hoomin who was wearing a Tommy
Hilfiger T-shirt just like the one I wore to welcome my son back from
Iraq.  There is an American flag on the front.  What a coincidence.

Thank you Marta and dook-dook from the ferrets for coming up with this
idea and bringing it to life.  I'll be watching my mailbox!!!!!!

Julie Coddington
Credentialing Coordinator
Grant Medical Center

(614) 566-8667 telephone