From:
"David E. Ohlson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 03:07:03 -0400
Hello All it's me again,
this is a interesting story, but before you read let it be known the ferrets
passed with flying colors and no complications.  Last year this time Both my
ferrets "Acquired" a pack of Wrigley's gum off my desk and proceeded to eat
it, THE WOLE PACKAGE!!  Well anyway here is where it gets interesting,
remember that these are FOIL wrapped and no they didnt unwrap them first.
Anyway we had interesting little droopings from them that were let's just
say CHRISTMAS WRAPPED all shiney and silver.

Needless to say i was scared to death when i saw it, their behavior was the
same and we tested the fecal samples for blood and it showed negative"PHEW".
So now we all know that your ferrets are capable of wrapping up presents for
you to put under the tree.

                  And boy were they Shiney Droppings.

Dave: Life shortened after each ordeal
Sami:"Hey Napoleon, how'd you do that?"
Napoleon: "Ahem, maybe you better look at your own"