From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:06:25 -0400
WOwee!  Boy you think you got humans figured out??

Hi Friends it's me Blossom, Still the prettiest ferret here at Ferret
Wise.

Well lots of stuff has been going on lately. We got to move... our cage
all our sleepies etc .,yep right up the stairs and into Mom and shelter
Dads space! Aren't WE lucky! The shelter room is being worked on --
poor ol' Nestle lives there still because he needs his space.he just
would not do well with lots of new ferret smells.. and we are meeting
a whole bunch of new ferret faces- We NEVER even knew they were here!
Best of all we gets to play with Barn-y & Elric all the time now.

Shelter Mom looks a little frazzeled these days -- Neither Elric or I
use the litter box. (JJ taught me the finer side of newspaper and cage
ramps and I just can't go back! ) so she is having to do lots of cage
clean ups... but at least we are in the same room- different cage! LOL.
She also does extra work keeping the eldest ladies clean in her ferret
room.

Now I got a special delivery package from my best gal Isabella Gucci--
she is getting married real soon and I am in her wedding party. My gown
arrived and Mom was oohing and stuff- I think she was her mouth was
making those open and close gestures anyway. Well next thing I know she
is putting my gorgeous beautiful fluffy silver coat into this girdle of
a gown annI gave her a what for look! Then she puts a floral corsage on
my wrist- I GUESS NOT!

I was not having lots of fun after all these changes going on here..
so she was trying to get pictures and I was not a happy gal. For one
moment she set me on the sofa to get a good photo and whoosh I did the
Blossom spin so fast you could see only a blur and an empty dress...

Do I really have to wear that lilac dress? I tell you what these humans
will do for a laugh!

Well, I have to help clear all the papers off the dining room table,
and the magazines off the coffee table- we never ha so much fun!

Austins really in shock he feels stressed in this place but I will help
him adjust!

I will be in touch

Love,
Blossom Ferretwise , spokesferret