Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 05:38:58 -0800
Hi all,

I have received one that his back legs have atrophied. I need to get
him off the floor, let him start using his legs some and hopefully gain
strength in them again. A few years ago I remember seeing ferrets on
wheels but now that I need some I can not find anything reasonably
priced. Does anyone know where I can get some "wheels" or plans to
make my own?

Thanks for the help.

Suzy

Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
Vice-President
www.HOFA-Rescue.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Saturday August.25, 2007
Veteran's Memorial  Columbus, OH

Home to fuzzies: Smidgey, Slinky, Mia, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy,
Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Tater Bug, SWPF's Mila and
McKenzie, Chance, Zoe, Meg, Raptor, SHD's Festrus, Cocoa, Felpur, JTA's
Odie and Isis, SF's Water Angel and SHD's Zammie.