Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:49:00 -0400
Dear Sandee,

Please be on the lookout for 3 ferrets from Cary NC.  There is a 1 year
old, a 2 year old and a very sad and depressed 6 year old comming your
way.  They will be confused because they were forced to leave and were
not ready.  Somehow they made a mistake and got caught up in human
ignorance and misconceptions.  There were people who did not understand
their behavior and they were in control of their fate.

Sandee please let them know that their mom and dad loved them very much
but they had no choice but to give them up.  Let them know that others
took over the fight to save them but even tho they fought very hard they
did not win.  Sandee please tell them how very sorry we are that we could
not save them.

Karen and the Scruff You Gang