Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 15:31:49 EDT
I have been a reader since about 2002. I owned ferrets 7 for a course
of 10 yrs. My last one went to the bridge almost 2 yrs ago. I have
never posted here before, just a reader. I still subscribe because you
learn something new everyday and I want to keep abreast on ferret news
in the event that I get more ferrets in the future.

I just had to post today though. I found Eds post about the bridge
greeter very offensive. He went too far imo. Though I have never asked
a bridge greeter to greet my ferrets I still found comfort in reading
all the greetings for other ferrets. I think he crossed a line he
shouldn't have crossed. Possibly taking some comfort away from those
who found it in the bridge greetings. It, to me, was like desecrating
a grave. I second what Nancy said. Someone will have to gather up his
ferrets when they get to the bridge because he won't be heading in that
direction in the end.

Holly in Maryland
missing her 7 ferret  angels
Buddy, Butterscotch, Bubbles, Brandy, Baby, Sophie and Coco.