Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:51:01 -0800
Hi all
I am still here I think, not sure my head is kinda big.  Anybody got some
baby aspirin.  Yuck.  There was a little champayne at da party and it waz
flowing kinda freely and I think I drank some.  Da party waz a big big
success, even da big boss waz pleased.

A little girl came in just before da actual party began.  She said her name
waz Sabrina.  I gave her da tour of da place.  She waz not really happy dat
there waz no watermelon here though.  She went over to da party and she waz
getting along with all da hoomans there.  She danced with a lot of them,
they were really impressed with her.  I seen her danceing with da big boss
and talking to him.  She said to send her luv to her mommy and lots of hugs
and kisses.

I just got a memo from above, something about watermelon and other fruits.
Can't really tell though as I am not all here yet.  I will study it when my
head feels better.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee