Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 11:33:17 -0700
Hello all,
I (hopefully!) will soon be getting a job at a local pet store.  They do
sell ferts there (one of the main reasons I am applying) but the employees
are misinformed about them... they recommend cedar chips as a bed liner and
correct me if I am wrong but aren't cedar chips REALLY bad for ferts?
Anyway, when and if I get a job there I would like to inform both the
employees and customers about the ins and outs of ferrethood.  So in that
regard I am working on an idea for an informative booklet about ferts.

PLEASE, anyone with factual proven information regarding the care and
lifestyle of ferts email or post (with same subject name) it!  Sorry to be
so stringent about the info but I want something that CANNOT be taken out of
context.  Include info about your most frequently asked questions (litter
training, SMELL, bitting, SMELL, appropriate toys, SMELL, lifespan, SMELL,
what they eat, and did I mention SMELL??  - that seems to be a big one in my
experience }:^>).  In case you are wondering I don't own one but want to
reeeeeeeeally badly so I need as much info as possible.

  Thank you all in advance,
     Brian Bledsoe