From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:32:47 -0000
Well I see out two saintly friends have found some one else to have a go
at, because he has an opinion of his own, just watch out that they don't
try and entice you on to another site to have a slanging match.

Yes this guy has ever right to report vets to the Royal College of
Veterinary Surgeons if this product is not licensed to be used on ferrets
and he thinks it is a danger to them, as have Sandra Mount and Sheila
Crompton the right to report any one who in their opinion are into
dangerous practices.

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/tony-pet.html
Most of my ferrets have been seen on UK National Television
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/environment/programmes/countryfile/

These sites are people who own or want to talk about. whole ferrets
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.hva-er-galt.com/ssof/

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html;
The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses.  Aims:- To give the public
confidence in the integrity of charities.
http://www.charity-commision.gov.uk