From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:51:11 +1200
Honestly now...

Am I a nutter because I kiss my ferrets?
Am I a nutter because I get down on all fours and chase my ferrets?
Am I a nutter because I let my ferrets bite me?
Am I a nutter because I bite them back?
Am I a nutter because I because I buy extra pork and fish for my ferrets?
Am I a nutter because I can't go a day without relaying my ferrets latest
                        antics?
Am I a nutter because I talk to my ferrets?
Am I a nutter because I give first taste of the evening meal to the ferrets?
Am I a nutter because I know where a ferret is most ticklish?
Am I a nutter because I claim to be the alpha ferret?
Am I a nutter because my office cube is littered with ferret paraphernalia?
Am I a nutter because my office eMail always has a ferret anecdote
                         attached to it?
Am I a nutter because I shop at the hardware store for ferret toys?
Am I a nutter because I worry about my ferrets on my night outs?
Am I a nutter because I dissect ferret pooh?
Am I a nutter because I marvel at their ingenuity rather than getting angry
                        when my ferret proofing is defeated?
Am I a nutter because I rearrange the ferret room just to witness their
                        reactions?
Am I a nutter because I have a farming license, which states my ferrets
                        must be neutered?  (Weird NZ law)
Am I a nutter because I paid a ridiculous amount of money for said license?
                        (not to mention renewal fees)
Am I a nutter because I never throw anything away without evaluation for
                        it's ferret entertainment value?
Am I a nutter because I like to hide and observe the ferret interactions?
Am I a nutter because I hang out to receive the FML each night?

People tell me I am a (ferret) nutter, but what would they know!  I contest
they are what keep me sane!

-David
Thor, Grover, Lady Penelope, Milly, Snuff and Foster Rangi