From:
Tara Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 22:45:28 -0500
hello everyone

i am Tara and I have two beautiful sables - 1 male - Pez and 1 female - Ruby
Pez is a wonderful love bug and ruby has a bit of a biting problem that a
fellow ferret lover is helping me with - they are about 1 yr old and i have
had them about 8 months

ive been reading for a while but this is my first posting - i must say that
i am very happy with this - i have learned quite alot

i just wanted to put in a few opinions on one of the posts

 - to nancy about the pet store  - that is dreadful - i myself go into pet
stores occasionally myself and look at the ferrets and i am VERY pleased to
say that they are well taken care of - they have medium size cages (usually
1/2 level and the regular floor - a hammock - toys - lots of food - and lots
of water.) - and i have never seen more than 2 ferrets in one cage- have
seen one where they keep them in a tank like thing but it is VERY spacious
and has lots of toys and things to sleep on.

If I were you I would report them to the SPCA or the Humane Society - it is
always horrible to see our babies suffer.

Merry X Mas everyone -

Tara Pez and Ruby