Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:39:26 -0700
David, I just wanted you to know that I am rooting for Vinnie.  I
actually think the little bugger will make it home.  I've been keeping
up with the saga of Vinnie, and let me tell you - I think Vinnie has to
be one tough old weasel.  If there's any ferret that can live in a shed
in a lumber yard and eat wild rodents for breakfast, it's Vinnie.

Hope, if you're listening, send out a big ethereal smoke signal for
Vinnie so that he can make it home safe and sound.  I'll put in my two
cents to St.  Franky.  Everyone else, if you would, take a second to send
good thoughts Vinnie's way so that he might use them like radar and get
his butt home.  It can't hurt.

I'm really rooting for you, Vinnie.  I'm really tired of unhappy endings.
Give me a good one, would you?

To Vinnie -

"May the mice be slow and your feet be fast." - traditional Irish/Welsh
blessing, usually used for blessing forlorn cats and other beasties (OK,
so it's not that traditional.  You get the point.)

Roary
Albuquerque, NM
blog - http://ferretphilosophy.blogspot.com/