From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 23:03:42 EST
Dear Dayna of M4,

Please tell us about Minnies broken teeth that were "coated" as you wrote
recently.  What's this procedure all about?  Who does the coating and how's
it done.  What's the cost?

With regard to sparse fur, let me relate to you that our home-made ferret
soup has grown hair on otherwise bald, naked ferrets.  Maybe you should
consider a supplemental soup to their regular diet, such as LUMPS, that
FNW has been using since 1983.

Edward Frettchenvergnuegen Lipinski