From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:08:12 -0700
we have added to the 12 you have already been told about....
3 more MOST EXCELLENT prize packages!!!!

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
 -------------------------------------
Prize Package #13
Donated By Ferret Aid Society, Toronto

 Full set of DVDs from the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference in Toronto.
 ------------------------------------
Prize Package #14
Donated By Rose German

 LITTLE FEET FERRET RETREAT BEDDING

 7 PC  "SAFARI PRIDE" Bedding Set
 ------------------------------------
Prize Package #15
Donated by Lakeroad Ferretfarm

 "Fire Sacks"

 They are fire sacks to attach to the cage so if in need; you grab the
 kids stuff them in and toss out the window...
 -------------------------------------

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

remember...i am moving the first of the month...i have put the new
mailing address on the page...i will pick up my mail when we arrive
there about the 4th or 5th...

if i do not get internet right immediately...i will go down to my
sister's and catch up on the raffle...

thanks in advance!!!
SOSkat
--
May your New Year be everything you have ever dreamed of....

Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC] and her Krew of 15 plus one very
spoiled cat....
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com