Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 18:19:43 -0800
Hi Melanie,

Gizmo sounds like a fun little guy!

I wanted to warn you to watch out for chipped fangs when he launches
himself into the tub.  Maybe you have one of those soft tubs, but one
of the possible places we figure Grendel mysteriously chipped the end
of one fang a year or so ago is our tub.  We got it worked on within a
day or two, which means that they can reseal it instead of doing a
root canal (or just leaving it alone), but we really don't know how it
happened.

It took us a month or more to figure out how Boomer was getting onto
our kitchen counters.  Finally, we caught him climbing a chair,
balancing precariously on the edge to prepare for launch, then
flinging himself at the edge of the counter, catching his front claws
on the edge, and hauling himself up.  When we moved the chair back 6
inches, it was hilarious and a little sad to watch him fling himself
at the counter and miss, bouncing off onto the floor.  He finally gave
up after a week or so.

Good Luck!
Dennis