From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 17:19:37 -0800
Hi All,

I wanted to say Welcome home to both Nip and Erik! I'm Glad to here you're
both home safe and well. In the midst of all the recent sadness, it's
wonderful to here *some* good news!

I also sent in my vote for FML to Newsweek, and they even sent back and
thanked me!  Did anyone else get a reply from them, it was kind of nice.

For those of you looking for new foods for the Ferts, you might want to give
"Sensible Choise" a try.  Katie has gained half a pound in the 2 mo. since I
started feeding this, but she is not *FAT* just healthier IMHO. It costs
about $4 to $5 for a 3.5lb bag, has 33% protein and 20% fat, and Katie loved
the taste right off. Just an Idea....

Take care All,
Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"