From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 03:57:59 +0000
While out on his wanderings today, Rocky managed to get into my bedroom.  I
always keep the door closed, because there are things that he shouldn't get
into...particularly my earplugs, which occasionally get lost and never
found, though I know a ferret would find them!

When I found him, he was on the bed, happily chewing away at one of my lost
earplugs.  I had quite a time taking it from him.  I have no idea if he had
actually swallowed anything else he shouldn't have (the earplug was whole).
So...

out came the Laxatone, which he loves, actually more than the Ferretvite:P
And of course it will be late Sat.  nite, early Sun.  morning before I
really know if there's a problem....lovely:P I don't *think* he swallowed
anything, but I just can't be sure.  The nut.

Sukie...THANK YOU for posting about North Dakota:)  Wonderful news!

Brit is going through a really wild stage *L* loves playing with me, but
does NOT want to be held (unless she's sleeping).  Always goes back to the
cage when she's tuckered out.  So does Rocky for that matter.  Rosa goes to
sleep in the dresser we have in the hall.  She was busy today too.  Spring
cleaning I guess.  Got a hold of some chip bags that were around, unrolled
them, and drug them along the floor to get the contents out.  She then
neatly tucked them into her stash spots.  Had no interest in the contents.
Not real sure what she was up to, but I didn't appreciate having to clean
it up, twice, after she got into the garbage to get out the bag that I
threw away.

Thank goodness they're all back in their cages now!

Sue, the now bald
Rocky...yum, it's PINK!  Hey! GIMME THAT
Rosa...bags need to be emptied and put away today, um-hum
Brit....JUMP! LEAP! ROLL! PLAY! NIP! DOOK!  JUMP!