From:
Theresa Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 04:22:51 EDT
Hello,

How many of you's feed your ferret/ferrets Zupreem ferret food?  I have
used Zupreem for the last two years and the last two bags that i have
purchased i have found a different piece of kibble in the bag the first
bag i found two pieces and the second bag so far i found one piece, i
called the company and all they did was send me a new bag of food, i am
really thinking of changing to a different food because i don't like
finding kibble that is not suppose to be in there with food that i feed
my ferrets, it makes me think what else is going in there, and how clean
everything is.  i just wanted to know if anyone else out there has had
this problem, the piece i keep finding is lighter in color and is round

Thank You,
Theresa and the 6 fuzzbutts and missing my Suzie Q.