From:
Howard Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 07:15:23 -0400
I have just uploaded to the Rabies Information site on the Web a superb
paper prepared last year by Dick Bossart summarizing in a very eye-opening
way the key results of all the rabies research performed on ferrets in the
last 25 years.

This is information that *everyone* working on quarantine issues should
have, - and so should every veterinarian that has ferrets in his/her
practice.  In fact, I think we are all going to need to get our vets
mobilized pretty soon to stand up and be counted on the rabies issue -
because so far it does not look like the CDC or the NASPHV (Jenkins' outfit)
care the slightest what the general public thinks of their positions.

The Rabies Information site can be accessed from the LIFE page at:
http://members.gnn.com/AcmeFerret/lifepage/

or directly at:
http://members.gnn.com/AcmeFerret/lifepage/rabies.htm

Howard Davis