Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 12:49:53 +1000
Hi Bob,

I was just wondering if you could specify which cooked chicken bones are
ok to give?  I give my guys the raw ones... but didn't think it was ok
to give them the cooked ones.  Our family dog gets all sorts of food
including cooked and raw chicken bones.  (and he's now 15 years old and
still going)

I didn't know that it was ok to give them the cooked ones (of course I
knew that it was ok to give them the mushed up ones from chicken gravy)
But which ones do you recommend as the safest to give?  i.e. leg bones,
wings?

Thanks
Vikky