From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:09:53 -0700
Hello everyone,

I know I said that I would send out the numbers today for the raffle, but
as my luck, some very special people informed me that they had just sent
out checks in the mail.  (if this is you, please email me)  I am sorry if
this is a problem, this is my first time running a raffle, and I already
know I need better organization skills ;)  So... tickets will either be
sent out thursday, or friday.  I am finally going to announce what is in
each box....*drum roll please*

box # 1

Super pet Roll around ball (this has been used and was donated to me to
add to the raffle)

5 Handmade bell toys

waterbottle

Handmade hammock

Very adorable turtle beany baby type toy that I know a ferret would love
to snuggle with because noodles tries to take it from the box :)

box #2

Superpet square litter box with lowered front

waterbottle

a stuffed snake, an adorable little purple dragon, and a stuffed ferret

So far, $79 has been raised, and these are the generous donors that made
this raffle possible:

Rae Edmiston

Muna Al Zaabi

Jessica Mendes

Risa DiVincenzo

Benny & Sue Pyron

John & Shannon Hart

Steve Godun

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart, and I know that those
needy ferrets will appreciate it even more.

-valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_