From:
Misty Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:29:46 EDT
Hello Mommies and Daddies of Fuzzies

My mamma Misty was so worried 'bout me, she forgots ta be polite and
thank all you nice peoples for da helpful stuffs you told her in da
e-mail thingie.  My nose was all sniffled up, so's I could'nt breave.
The breeder poeples took me away from my mamma too soon so's I did not
know how to eats the kibble yet.  The pet store peoples was busy and did
not see how sick and hungry I was.

My mamma Misty is "over pro-tek-tiv" what ever that means.  I think it
means she is always worried 'bout me.  Sheesh - she wokes me up evey tree
hours ta give me the baby fud and the med-i-sin.  It did help me feels
bedder, but sheesh!  Now I feels good.  I sneak around like a wion, and
attack da mamma toes!  I got my mamma wapped awound my paw.  Hee Hee.

Oops, here she comes to chek on me again...... gotta go....oh, and hugs
yor fuzzies for me , okays?

Heather