From:
Dook Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:34:33 -0500
A couple in Loda, IL, has decided they do not want the two ferrets they
were going to adopt.

My problem is the wife who was going to adopt them is out of town.  The
husband can't bring them very far for me to pick-up.

I am looking for helping taking them from Loda, IL to either Tuscola (Exit
212 on I 57) and/or someone to take them from Tuscola to Effingham.  I am
willing to do the 2 1/2 hour drive to Tuscola if we can get the two boys
that far.

Loda from what I understand is on the other side of Champaign-Urbana IL.

Thanks for your help in advance
Margie