From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:13:03 EST
Our head count changes daily, but as of right this second we have:
52 gals
52 guys
104 total ferrets!!!!!!! How weird its an even number of boys and girls.

Now I know I'm not the only one in Nevada, Las Vegas etc with ferrets on
this list.  So stand up and be counted, LOL.

I also want to mention that we are having a fabric drive for the month of
January, we are collecting any fabric that can be used for hammys, sleep
sacks, etc.  New and used pieces are welcome.

After that the shelter sewing gurus will be working like crazy to make
bedding for the shelter and for e bay (only using new fabrics!).

If you have any to donate, contact me at [log in to unmask]
or visit our website, its looking good, we now have a message board, whoo
hooo.  Thanks to Ed, my male secretary, hehehe, for all his hard work on
the website, and to his awsome wife Sandy for being so nice as to let me
"use" Ed when when the shelter needs him.  Sandy is also a great sewer of
hammys so she'll be plenty busy after the fabric drive!

Gotta run take care of some new arrivals.
Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"