From:
Renessa Krushinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:03:03 -0500
HI everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone fro their responses to my question about
owning greyhounds and ferrets.  I got a lot of good information here.  I
currently have an adoption form in at a local greyhound rescue.  I have
not been approved yet.  There is a grey there that was born weith a leg
problem who I really like.  I'm wondering if maybe she's never been
trained and won't have a high prey drive.

wish me luck!
Renessa