Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:23:13 -0500
I took 4 of my fuzzies to the vet for their shots and one reacted ..  he
started to vomit after about 10 minutes or so and lose control of his
bowels .. he gave him a shot of steroids and antihistamine (sp) ..he seems
to be really lethargic now and sneezing often ..  but he will take treats ..
the vet said to call him back if there is any blood in his poopie ..  how
long should i keep an eye on him for?  Im really worried about him ..  he
has the worst luck ..  everyone else was fine ..  thanks

nichole and the 7 fuzzies