From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:52:58 -0600
LAURA...THANKS FOR YOUR NOTICE ABOUT CEDAR BEDDING!!  I have talked to pet
stores numerous times about this!  The very first ferret we ever had back
18 years ago was in cedar bedding and had respiratory problems his whole
life!  Snoring, etc. He eventually died of heart disease.

The oil from the cedar gets into the lungs, etc. and can cause
life-threatening problems for the little guys!  This is also true for
dogs and other animals in cedar.  If anyone ever sees this happening,
PLEASE say something to the store managers!

THANKS!
Shannon