From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 13:54:54 -0400
To all concerned Ferrets & ferret people.

We now have The Great Lakes Ferret Association's attorney, Mr. G.  Sal Gani
fully engaged.  We're in this to the end.

If you have information that would be helpful in helping not only Kodo's
plight but the identical plight of what may be your pet.  Please fax that
info over to him at (517) 485-3742.  Please, only pertinent info as he has
his work cut out for him.  Letters of support, inquiries etc.  should be
E-mailed to [log in to unmask] or faxed to (517) 895-7529 (my fax at work)

The power of the people is really coming to bear.  This Animal Control
Person (Karen Burns) has by far overstepped her bounds and I believe she now
realizes it.  We will not give up.  We will not roll over and play dead!!

One more thing, WNEM TV5 here in Saginaw is with us all the way.  E-mail
them if you like.  They love it and it will assure their continued interest
in the story!!!