From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:07:42 -0500
We had another great month at TheHideyHole.Com.  Thank you to all who
stopped in, registered, and/or purchased.  You are what is making it
possible to support shelters.  Ferrets Unlimited will be the recipient
for the August sales.  Jean does a fantastic job and I know will
appreciate it.  Unless otherwise requested, September's shelter will
be Oxford Ferret Rescue.

Now is the time to start your Christmas shopping.  Don't forget our
layaway plan which was introduced this month and received with
enthusiasm.  Halloween bedding will be available from September 5 till
October 15.

The August drawing was won by Beth Reburn.  Congratulations, Beth,
keep an eye on your mail.  Make sure you stop in and register as only
registered people are eligible for the monthly drawing.

Stop in often as I am constantly trying to add new things.  Custom made
requests are always welcome.  Just send me an email and see what we can
arrange.  ([log in to unmask])

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com