From:
JEAN BUSH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 16:05:23 -0500
As I was reading our Sunday paper this morning I was so excited to see
that one our beloved best companions had made the news in the Nation &
World section of the Wichita Eagle Newspaper.  The Article was titled
"This job calls for a ferret".

The article read as follows:
"Peterson Air Force Base, Colo. - A pet ferret helped the U.S. Space
Command solve a problem at its new Year 2000 missile warning center...."

Way to go Misty!!  To think that we may owe our nations/worlds safety to
a little bit of a fuzzy :)  Wouldn't that be a bite in the @!)# to the CA
F&G!!  Just thought I'ld pass this on.

Jean and the fuzzy bundle