Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 02:47:54 -0800
>>Hi, I dont' mean to be stupid, but I read the FML almost religiously and I
>>don't seem to remember ever seeing the full story of what happened in
>>seattle, nor can I seem to dig it up from my past newsletters.  All I can
>>remember is 82 ferrets were killed by someone's ex boyfriend with a sharp
>>object.

>While I applaud your efforts to find out more about this tragedy, I must
>say that this sort of "speculation" kind of makes me a bit queasy.  I think
>that this is the sort of post that lends itself to easy misinterpretation

I think someone had better stay away from coffee for a few days.  All I saw
in the original post was a request ~~FOR~~ the accurate information.  Many
times in my life, I have seen/heard snippets of something and I will enquire
with a question about what I thought I heard/saw.  What I asked may be
absolutely wrong, but when answered, I have the corect information.
Example: Hey gang, I heard that Sam slammed his airplane into a hanger and
killed 200 people.  What happened?  Answer: MC, you heard wrong.  Sam was in
Acapulco when the hurricane hit that killed 200 people and had to move his
airplane to safety for fear of the hanger being slammed.

Poor analogy, but I am sure everyone gets the idea.  Someone had heard
snippets about a ferret tragedy in Washington somewhere and was asking for
clarification.  If he had the correct information, he wouldn't have asked!
The key here is 'asked' He 'asked' for accurate information, he wasn't
offering information as 'fact'.

In a later post, Carla Almaraz mentioned that Jean had a 'big lug' that
liked to be held 100% of the time...there is a whole male here in Reno that
is a real sweetheart like that as well.  Big, fat, and friendly.  (Read that
as lazy!) Thinks his 2nd purpose in life is to be a cuddle fert!  Ah yes...a
little more to the left please...oh..and, if you please, a little more
Ferretone next time...thank you sucker, er, human..... HEH!

MC   (The rude one)