From:
"Linda M. Doran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 21:53:31 -0700
Last night, my ferret bit my cat on the face!

This cat weighs about 15 pounds and normally, I don't let him near my
ferrets' food because he's supposed to be on a diet. But last night,
he got to their bowl. I heard some commotion, and when I got there,
C-pi -- you know, the one who's supposed to be recovering from surgery --
had her teeth attached to the skin above his eye and below his ear! It's a
good thing I arrived on the scene, because he's a lot bigger than she is,
with a full set of claws, plus he's not afraid of her. Lucky for her he
knows she's very dear to me, and so he was waiting patiently for me to
get her off of him.

And that's not all! Even when I grabbed her by the nape of the neck, she
wouldn't let go. A friend of mine who's a big ferret lover had to help get
her loose!

Keep in mind this is the same cat who, when he first met C-pi, grabbed
her behind the neck and carried her like his prey -- which was when I
promptly grabbed her away from him. You'd think she'd learn! But no,
ever since her surgery, she thinks she's the queen of the roost.

Of course, I have to admit, that's probably a sign she's feeling a lot
better -- back to her old feisty self. *sigh*