From:
Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:49:30 -0400
Hi All,

I live in Columbia and have a wonderful vet in Blythewood.  Her name is
Rosemary Branson and she is the head vet at Blythewood Animal Hospital,
which is just a few miles north of Columbia on I-77.  Rosemary recently
operated on my little Tinkerbell and removed a fibrosarcoma tumor from her
throat.  Tinkerbell completely recovered within a few days and has been
cancer-free for 8 months so far.  *hurrah* The entire bill, including the
biopsy of the tumor and two days in hospital was only $150.

Dr. Branson is also a licensed animal acupuncturist and was written up in
last Sunday's State Newspaper in an article about her acupuncture
specialty.  She's the warmest, most caring vet I've ever met.  She had my
3 cats in to see her just once, and when it was time to pick them up, she
sat down and discussed each one by name and spoke of their distinct
personality traits in detail.  I was simply amazed that a busy vet would
spend that much time with all of her patients.

Hope this ringing endorsement helps!

Lorraine
Tinkerbell and Tigerlily