From:
Steve McGrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 04:22:56 -0400
Hello all you happy people. _again_

Are there any books or preferably videos on training ferrets?  Possibly with
such important subjects as places they shouldn't go, things they shouldn't
knock over, corners that are not theirs...

I can put up with alot, but there are some simple rules that I would like to
establish.  I am not a member of the group that believes that they are so
cute that they can do anything that they want.

I give them 100% free room and board, 100% full medical care, 100% love and
attention, and I only ask for these small favors in return.  I would not let
my SO get away with these things, so why my pets?

This is not an invitation to a flame war.  My ferrets are very happy
animals, they have plenty of play toys, but I cannot replace all the
furniture, all the carpets and all of the other furnishings every month.

Lates -
  Steve