From:
Penny Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 01:20:12 -0500
Hello to all!
My fuzzbeans and I are doing well here in PA!  I posted once on the wood
pellets, but after my clean-up session this evening, I just had to respond
once more!

You see, I was out of town for a few days.  The petsitter ran out of wood
pellets, and not knowing where to purchase them, he went out and bought
kitty litter instead.  I appreciate the fact that he did such a good job
cleaning out the litter boxes (he said he did it 3x's a day, which is better
than my once a day!) and that he took took the extra step of purchasing
additional litter...I'm not complaining mind you!  But, cleaning up the
kitty litter today, confirmed a few reasons why I like the wood pellets
sooooo much more!

First, I had forgotten how well the wood pellets absorb the smell!  Then
there's the ease of scooping out the pellets vs. the litter.  The pellets
are larger, and so much easier.  And last, I had forgotten how the litter
just seems to go everywhere, those little gritty particles that like to
stick to my socks, Ugh!  I had to get the vacuum out, where I can just sweep
up the pellets if I happen to drop a few.  So, tomorrow morning, I'm out to
stock up on my pellets!  And as one reader pointed out, most suppliers don't
carry the pellets in the summer, so you can believe I'll be buying a
truckload in the spring!  (Ok, so that's a little bit of an exaggeration...:)

My little Bobby Ray is turned into a chunker, and doing Great!  My albino,
Puff, who I adopted from a local rescue, is adapting well, and seems to be
Bobby Ray's best buddy.

Sandy, hope you're feeling better!!!!

Hugs, kisses, and a little extra ferretone to your babies from our house!
Penny
and...
Parker, Sabrina, Bobby Ray, and Puff