From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:49:32 -0500
Greetings and Haulcnations all!!

I hope all is well and Santa treated you all well.

A very sincere thank you to all who supported our shelter in the past
year.

A friend of mine has told me that she wasn't getting the thank you's
via email from her Pay Pal donations. When pay pal sends a notice we
received a donation, we reply, but it seems it hadn't been getting to
her, so please let me know if that has happened you to.

We have a total of 15 thank you cards/tax receipts that were returned
by the post office, if you haven't received one from us, please email
[log in to unmask], with your correct address, name and
donation. We will check it against the ones we have here, and against
the 12 that we need to send out, and get it mailed out to you the next
day.

We got a wonderful surprise this month, a donation in honor of Bill for
all his hard work and the 20th anniversary of the FML.

I also got the cutest pair of Christmas Socks and a Target gift card
(for me, which bought my most favorite treat Lindt Truffles!) because
of the 20th Anniversary.

I know this has been a rough year for many folks, and things are tight
all over, but remember one thing, every penny donated to a shelter is
appreciated more than words can express.

Happy New Year to all. (Just don't get too happy on New Year's Eve!)

jean

Jean Caputo-Lee
Director
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
216/749-3885
216/409-3849
www.ferretsunlimited.org
Non Profit No Kill
501 c 3

[Moderator's note: Thank you, whomever did that!

I have a package of snail mail waiting at the post office for me for
two weeks now -- I haven't been able to get to the window before they
close. The post office seems to like closing early without telling
anyone in advance these days! So there may be a card or two there --
and when I finally retrieve them I will thank you personally if I
find out who did this. BIG]