From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:30:18 -0700
To all that know and love Princess Pepper..

We, her beloved parents, would just like to explain WHY we call her our
Italian Blonde Ferret...

First of all when we adopted her she was six months old.  She was on the
couch that Shawn was sitting on meeting Spice (the queen).  Well after
playing and stuff for awhile she had to go potty... so she backed up on
Shawn and went poop.  Now poor Shawn had just dealt with Spice peeing on
his arm when she was shocked to see another ferret (she was an only
ferret).

Over the years Pepper has shown us that "Yes you can get stuck anywhere
and everywhere".  She has taught us that socks and stuffies really do
need to be potty trained by putting them in the litter box.  and that
where there is a will there is a way for her to fall from it.

Pepper has her own little attitude that needs adjusting now and then...
like bringing daddy to his knees as she latched on to his ear... or
latching on to his eye brow because he decided to take his socks back
from under the bed she was hiding them.

Pepper has shown us that the places we never thought a ferret could get
stuck in... well she can.

Pepper taught us that while she loves her daddy Bugz, that her mommy
Flower could not stay and live with us because that would cramp her style

Peppers nick name is Pepper Spray.... that may have to do with the fact
that she isn't descented and... well sprays sometimes.

Her full name is Pepper Sophie Louise Marie

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3663705&uid=421224

As you can see from the picture of her on the tent... she is blonde...

As you can see from the picture of her in the tent with Dax... she has
those little Italian eyes staring at you...

Pepper will be 4 years old this year and is still as ... umm... blonde as
ever.  But we wouldn't have her any other way...

Joanne and Shawn