From:
Norma-ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 09:28:54 -0500
        Hi everyone. I just wanted to let all you fml-ers in the Ontario,
Canada area know that the premier issue of the SOFA newsletter is now hot
off the presses! Soooo...for those of you who have already joined our
ferret club, your copy should be arriving any day now...and for those of
you who were waiting for the newsletter to be made before you joined (for
what other reason can there be??), now's the time!!!

        Our club is still pretty small, and we would all really like the
rest of you to join! The more the better! So, in case you have forgotten...
the address is:
SOFA
497 Wellington Street West
Aurora, Ontario
L4G 6J7

Membership to the club is $20 (which does _not_ even cover the cost of
the membership cards, ferret info. package, and 4 newsletters...that are
more like 10 page magazines...that you get with your membership).

This is a Not-for-Profit Association (no kidding there!!) and cheques
should be made out to SOFA (our club has its own bank account).

Hope to hear from you...
All for now.
Norma-ann
Co-founder of SOFA
and Mom to Molly mae and Leo

p.s. The premier issue has an interview with Teri of ODFS, an article on
intestinal blockages (and the loss of our ferret Gerty), an article on
ferret ulcers, an intro. to the club founders, artwork, great color
pictures...and more!! It's really pretty darn good...if i do say so myself.