From:
Lanita Boddie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 00:11:02 -0500
I adopted 2 ferrets from a rescue shelter about 2 weeks ago.  I am in
love, but I have questions.

1. I neglected to get their vaccination histories so I don't know when
   they should get another shot.

2. If someone could refer me to a vet in the Chicago area, I would
   greatly appreciate it.

3. I was told that they are about 1.5 year olds.  Is there any way I
   could verify this?  My male, George seems to be a little slower than
   my female, Weezie.

4. They both enjoy tunneling into my comforter, rolling in my laundry
   basket and climbing into my wastebasket.  Does anyone have any ideas
   for entertaining them?

5. I didn't realize, until I read the posts here, that Petco was a no-no.
   I bought quite a few items from there but now would like an alternate
   source for ferret items.  Please advise.

Thanks to all of you!

Nita and the Jeffersons (George and Weezie)