Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:21:26 -0700
>Can you explain what exactly is going on in the FML with some kind of
>ferret wedding? I have been reading stuff about this every day for a
>LONG time and I don't understand what this is about.

>Is it a joke?

KINDA

>Is it real?

DUH? Who would issue the license?

>It is a fundraiser??

YES...and this is all that needed to be asked without going into the
hateful comments about it being "distasteful and stupid".

>I find it really distasteful and stupid at times. Maybe I'm not
>understanding it?

No "maybe" about it. What I don't understand is why this person felt
the need to be so critical, rather than just ask a simple question.

>So I am coming to all of you. Do we stop? Or does the wedding go on?

Whatever benefits the ferrets and doesn't hurt society is fine by
me. Carry on ladies! Personally, I am advanced enough in computer
technology to know how to use the scroll function to bypass things
I don't want to read. Perhaps those who are critical of the wedding
banter can learn to do the same?

Bonnie T.
Central Valley Ferret Club