From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:19:16 -0500
Hey fuzzies, fuzzgal Mikette here!
Hop up on the keyboard and go to

http://www.neferrets.org/sale_items.html

then click on Ferret-Lovers cookbook and check out the Joy of Dooking!  I
(who just turned 4 - Happy Birthday to me!!) submitted the recipe for the
Fuzzie Celebration Cake - yum yum!  I must have for your next birthday
celebration.  And my sisters, Baby and Jillie, each gave paws up on a
hooman recipe for the cookbook.  These cookbooks are only $10 (plus S+H)
and help other fuzzies through NEFFER's organization.  So tell your
hooman to get you one today, Kouri has shown you - you can cook!!!

Dooks!
Mikette