Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:50:47 -0400
Toby has had 2 baths in his life...so far but as I am assembling all the
necessary equipment and draping myself in towel (I DON'T like da bath
Mom!) I also throw towels and a blanket on the floor along with some
plastic bags to make it interesting.

The cats seeing this mess on the floor get their "up" seats and settle
down to watch the fun.

After the bath I do a once over with my towel that is usually soaked
anyway and let him down on the mound of towels etc.  Now the cats and I
sit back and watch the wonders of ferret drying fun!

Lynda
(I did NOT run in da Mud Toby)