From:
"Cox, Sherry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:44:58 -0400
Hiya, all!
I haven't been able to post in awhile, we've been rehabbing the house we
are moving into this weekend, for the last month (ferts will now have
their own room, not that they are spoiled or anything...) and went to N.
Carolina last week for family vacation.  So, I gave up trying to catch up,
and started with the first list from the day I got home.  Well, I saw a few
posts about this big deal with lime-jello's story.  So, I got curious
enough to go back and look up what all the hub-bub is about.  I kept
reading his story, expecting the really controversial part to come up, and
all I found was that I was very amused by the story itself.  What an
incredibly talented man he is!

Thanks to Mike McKinley for giving us an insight into who this lime-jello
fellow is, and to his mother (was that really his mother, or did I miss
something there?).  Now I wanna know one thing!!!!!!  HOW CAN I GET A DATE
WITH HIM????????

(ok, so I live in Ohio and have a fiance.....don't anyone mention this to
Chuck, please ;)

Sherry and her Merry Mob