From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 16:21:37 -0700
Greetings all!!!  This is Otter, you may know me well from The Big Adventure
stories...

I do hereby begin the holy matrimony of 4 ferret girls and 4 ferret boys in
the first-ever, FML wedding!!!!

A new episode will be put forth on this mailing list every night for a
couple of weeks, so please stay in your seats until this sacred ceremony is
completed!

Each and every word that comes hereafter has been carefully written by each
participant, so no one needs to worry about anyone posting without
permission...all is well and right in the universe on this magical night...

Enough with the banter....LET THE CEREMONY BEGIN!!!

Here is Smudge's Weddin Wows:

My lovely, fuzzy, Sammi;
     how could it be
        dat you have choosen only to see
          da best part of me.

I, smudge, pawmiss, from dis day forward, to have an to snuggle wit no
ottoer, thru no waisins, an kits and 4 am feedins, thru untrimed claws,
bad tail-hair days, an overflowin litterpans.

I pawmiss to wuv, chairwish, an share da musky bed covers wit you.

You, Samantha, are my most precious treasure in my bestest hidy hole
(dats my heart, you know).

     Call an I will answer,
     Shout an I'll come dookin,
     Cry an I will kiss away da tears,
     Whisper an I will listen,
     Release me an I'll return.

Wuv is a verb, a dailey decision.  Not just a feelin, not only kemistry
of horsemones.

Before da presents of da God of Abraham, Isaac, an Jacob who created us:

I, Smudge, do take you Samantha, as my wife every day for da rest of
our lives, till death do us part.  Dis is Smudge's soul tattoo.

My Dearest Smudge,

I Does take your pretty paw in marriage from this day forwards...

I will love you to the bestest of my wittle ability till we cross that
Rainbow Bridge together...

Roses are Red, Raisens are Black,
I will love you through
   every dook attack,
In good days and bad days,
    and in every way,
You are very deep in my soul,
I promise to love you,
    even if you steel the remote control.

I promises to hold your heart tenderlike in my paws and never let it
get hurted by bad stuffs or nothin'!!!

You and me can cuddle and play for the rests of our lives!

I am so happy to have such a  wonderful gentleman like you for my husband.

I will love you forever.

Samantha Sue.