From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:23:09 -0500
I recently aquired my first ferret that was NOT descented from West
Michigan Ferret Connection. His name is Sherman. He is a HUGE sable
bear of a boy, but such a sweetie. He is a late alter, and he stunk
something fierce the day we brought him home. Ever since then (about a
month ago) he smelled fined. EXCEPT for the one night last week....I
was sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv. Sherman was
sleeping in a cat condo in the bathroom cupboard. Kira, my girl sable,
was playing in the bathtub. She managed to knock over my son's full
can of shaving cream & it fell into the tub with a LOUD THUD! About a
minute later the most God-awful smell wafted down the hall, all the way
to the living room at the other end of the house. Apparently the loud
noise caused an extremely rude awakening for Sherman, and he poofed
nastily in response! Nothing in the world like that smell, is there?

Just had to share.
Jacci & the Psycho Circus:
Kira the Wonder Fert, Danny Phantom, Shakespeare the Courageous, Skye
Lightning, Sherman the Tank & Fizz Wizz
 & the 2nd class citizens (aka the cats) Tigger, Angel & Ace