Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:53:35 -0800
Mommy, I want to go be with Annie, Carley and Tinker please let me go
be with them.

No Sara im not ready to let you go yet.

But mommy i want to be with them, I am not happy anymore i want to be
healthy and pain free to just like you tell me they are up there at the
rainbow bridge so i wanna go to so dont make me stay, the insulioma is
giving me a hard time. I am old, and im tired of crying and griving for
my sisters i was happy with them dont get me wrong mommy i love you i
been happy here all these years with you and all my bothers and sisters
but i want to be with my closest sisters so please mommy,

No Sara i want you here with me let me love you and care for you more i
will let you have other sisters in your cage with you, you will learn
to love them and be happy again.

No Mommy if you dont let me go be with my sisters i will not eat or
drink anymore i mean it i will clamp my mouth shut so you cant force
feed me like you did the others when you wanted them to stay longer
so mommy let me go.

But Sara I love you.

I love you to mommy but if you relly loved me youd let me go, i promise
i will stay with them and we will wait for you at the bridge and we can
all be togather again and forever too please mommy i beg you let me go
home to my sisters. and besides they need me mommy.

You relly want to go that bad dont you, is that why you havent been
eating very well sence Tinker left last weekend.

yes cause i wanted to go too. please let me go, PLEASE.....

When TinkerBella left last Saterday knowing what would happen to Ms
Sara I tryed to make her stay, I tryed everything in my power to make
her happy and give her extrea duck soups and toys and even new sisters
and brothers for her to be with but she refused to have anything to do
with them, she was going and going down hill fast, she refused her meds
and kibble all she wanted was to sleep and dream about being with her
cagemates sisters, yesterday she had a bad insulioma crash i was able
to bring her out of it but all she did was be in a deep sleep, she
slept with me last night and she told me in my dream she wanted to go,
i dreamed this last night. This morn i called the dr took her in and
the dr said she was diffently ready to go,

The dr gave me 10 mins with her in the room, as i held her she slept
in my arms i kissed on her told her how much i loved her and told her
i was sorry for making her try and stay longer, Ms Sara always had to
have things her way, she was determend to have things her way no matter
what, she was the boss of the girls in her cage. so at 10 this morn she
went to be with her sisters Carly, Annie and Tinkerbell, dam she got
her way again im thinking but someday i will see her again along with
all my other sweet babys that have left me behind..

I love you ms Sara Mommy is going to miss you too..