From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:59:12 -0600
Hello Everyone! This is Beth with the Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue in
Richmond, Utah. I have one of our adopters who is moving to Florida,
I believe around Orlando and needs help. They are moving at the end
of this month and will be staying with family until they can get into
their new house November 1st. Dad says "NO FERRETS, NO WAY NO HOW" and
they do not want to surrender their ferrets. Is there anyone out there
who could find it in their hearts to help her for a few months? She
loves her fur kids and calling the shelters there, she had no luck. She
is willing to supply their food, their are 4 of them. Could any one
help? Contact me off list or her at [log in to unmask]<about:blank>

Thank You!!!!

Beth