From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:35:03 -0500
Those people on the cruise from hell just did not have any kind of luck
you or I would appreciate. First the two line from the tug boat broke
and then the bus taking them away broke down. I offered them the famous
Jeep Tow but they turned it down. I have a collar and rope tied to Jeep
so he could jump into the ocean and tow that cruise ship back to land,
but they turned it down for the bus. They should have listened to Jeep
and Me. For sure Jeep would have lessened the horror of staying on that
ship of stuff sloshing down the halls.

_12-2Addy CEO