Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:52:33 MDT
Hi everyone!  I am having a problem with my 6-month old male ferret, Taz.
He recently started pooping on the bottom of his cage.  About 2 days ago,
I cleaned and disinfected the bottom of his cage and litterbox and thus put
fresh litter in it.  He started doing it again.  I've tried everything.
I've put his blanket in the area(he just puts his blanket in the litterbox
and poops in the area).  I've rearranged his cage, still does nothing.
It's getting really frustrating and I can't think of anything else to do.
I don't plan on getting rid of him because of this(I never get rid of my
animals once I've brought them into the family).  The main thing that
concerns me is he shoves his bowl around in it and that makes it
unsanitary.  I clean it everyday because ofthis.  My other ferret, Abby,
is good about using her litterbox and she's 2-years old.  Could it be
because he's still young?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Please
e-mail me privately.

Thanks!
Angie, owned by Abby and Taz :)