From:
Ben Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 22:38:24 -0400
>I had originally bought one triangle box to serve as a pottycorner.
>However, once I put it in the corner they'd chosen, they switched corners.

I had a similar problem with my little guy.  To cure it I bought a bag of
cheap cat balls.  I put them in the cage and let him play with themfor a
little bit.  the I took twist ties and tied them in th eempty corners.
Odie, my little fuz, wouldn't relieve himself on his toys so he only had one
corner left.

hope this helps
benjee